Wednesday, March 21, 2012

First Day of Spring

Its the first day of spring break and I can't be more excited! Today will be a lazy day, just lounging on the couch, sipping on fine tea, and perhaps another stroll in my local mall. I'll probably pick up some groceries, a new batch of makeup, and the latest copy of the economist. Another item on my shopping list will probably be the ACT and SAT book (can i just get it over with, already?)

To brighten up my day, I paired some purple pants with a lumberjack shirt and some hardcore metal accessories. And to contrast all of those flamboyant, cool, colors I am currently donning, I paired my warm vintage satchel to soften it all up. 

This vintage satchel was a gift from my mother, which was passed down from my grandmother. I'm a sucker for all things vintage, and this satchel fits everything I wear! Brilliant. 
A pair of super cute booties always cheer me up! These ones I got on my trip to Paris.

Top: Abercombie and Fitch
Pants: Mango
Bag: Vintage Satchel
Bracelets: Folie Folie Watch, Cabanne de Zucca Watch, Asos Cuff
Rings: Thrift Floral Ring
Booties: Vero Cuoio
Necklace: Asos
Anyways, hope you are all having a great day!
xx
gittamelia

No comments:

Post a Comment